Author: Stephen King
Publisher: Scribner
Copyright Date: November 8, 2011
Number of Pages: 849
I chose this novel because I've always liked Stephen King, and a book that involves time travel sounds cool. I'm expecting it to be about a guy that goes back in time to stop the assassination of JFK, and then he returns to the future to find that the changes are hard to deal with. I already know that the main character goes back in time to stop the shooting, but nobody has given away what happens afterward yet. I expect this novel to take a slightly dark turn after the main character returns to the future, as most Stephen King books are fairly dark.
this book sounds very action packed and possibly full of surprises
ReplyDeleteStephen King is a good author
The JFK assassination was very controversial and Stephen King is a very good author. This book will go into great detail about it and the time travel will add a good aspect to the novel.
ReplyDeleteTime travel is always interesting. Although it can be confusing at times. Funny enough, I don't believe vie read a single Stephen King novel. I'll have to get on that.
ReplyDeleteI think I read some of this book but never finished it. I love books that are dark and I like the concept of time travel. Thank you for reminding me to finish this book!
ReplyDelete